Grohe 23 129 A Features:
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Metal drain assembly activated by lift rod
- Stainless steel braided flexible supply lines
- Temperature limiter
- SilkMove ceramic disc cartridge: A lifetime of maintenance-free operation
- EcoJoy - less water and perfect flow
- Starlight finish - designed to be extremely resistant to dirt and scratches
- ADA compliant - complies with standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Grohe 23 129 A Specifications:
- Overall Height: 7-5/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-5/8" (measured from the counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single Hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
Grohe 23 129 A Technologies and Benefits:
Starlight Finish: Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
SilkMove Cartridge: As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy.
QuickFix: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- 23 129 A: This Model
- 23 129: This model with 1.5 GPM flow rate
- 20 370 A: Widespread version of this model
- 23 133 A: This model without drain assembly
- 23 184 A: High-spout version of this model