Grohe 20 370 A Features:
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Pressure resistant flexible connection hoses
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set froth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Grohe 20 370 A Technologies and Benefits:
Starlight Finish: Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
SilkMove Cartridge: As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy.
Grohe 20 370 A Specifications:
- Overall Height: 4-9/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-9/16" (measured from the counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-13/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes: 13-3/8"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- 20 370 A: This Model
- 20 370: This model with 1.5 GPM flow rate
- 23 184 A: Single hole version of this model