This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Disposal Flange Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Kitchen Faucet Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
- Wastebin Recommended
The BLANCO DIAMOND Double Bowl Undermount Sink features a 60/40 bowl design, offering plenty of room for rinsing, washing, soaking, spraying, and straining operations. The 60/40 bowl split allows for washing larger items while still leaving the smaller bowl open. This kitchen sink is made of SILGRANIT, a patented, certified granite composite material that is engineered to take on the toughest kitchen tasks. SILGRANIT is heat, scratch, stain, chip, and impact resistant, making it stronger and more durable than other sink materials. Beautiful and highly functional with its non-porous, hygienic surface, it pushes away liquids and residue resulting in a low maintenance, easy to clean, long-lasting material. The DIAMOND double bowl kitchen sink easily conquers the demands of everyday life.
Blanco 440180 Features:
- Sink is covered under Blanco's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - will resist staining, chipping and scratching through every day use
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Blanco sinks feature extremely hygienic, non-porous surfaces
- Constructed of Blanco's SILGRANIT material - making it durable and fade resistant
- Installs in an undermount configuration - providing a sturdy mount and integrated look
- Rear drain location increases workspace are in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Blanco 440180 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 32" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 19" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 10" (top to bottom)
SILGRANIT FEATURES AND BENEFITS: Life in the kitchen can get messy. With Over 30 years of material development, SILGRANIT has been engineered to take on the toughest kitchen tasks. Our patented sink material is strong and more durable than other sink surfaces. There is no risk of thermal shock and SILGRANIT will not blister, burn, melt or discolor from heat. With its non-porous, hygienic surface, it has the ability to push away liquids and residue resulting in a low maintenance, long-lasting material that is not only scratch and stain resistant, but easy to clean.
HEAT RESISTANT: Takes heat up to 536°, exceeding common boiling and baking temperatures
HYGIENIC+PLUS SURFACE TECHNOLOGY: Acts as a shield against dirt and dampness – inhibiting bacteria growth by up to 98%
IMPACT RESISTANT: Will not crack or break if heavy pots or pans are dropped into the sink
EASY-TO-CLEAN: Baking soda and a sponge are all you need. No harsh chemicals required.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Blanco 440179
- Blanco 441222*
- Blanco 440181*
- Blanco 440177
- Blanco 441469
- Blanco 442909
- Blanco 442745*
- Blanco 440178
- Blanco 443064
- Blanco 441284
- Blanco 443101
- Blanco 440180
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to use extra faucet holes on your Blanco sink
Our own Milan Rosan shows how to utilize the knock-out additional faucet holes that are pre-drilled in your new Blanco Silgranit sink. Note, it helps to steady the sink properly and take care when doing so.
Blanco's Silgranit II Stain Resistance test
Here at Build.com, we wanted to see how well Blanco's Silgranit II resists stains. We used a Blanco Diamond sink in white (440216) with serious stain offenders left for 24 hours. See the surprising results.