This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Disposal Flange Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Kitchen Faucet Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
- Wastebin Recommended
The BLANCO DIAMOND DOUBLE BOWL UNDERMOUNT KITCHEN SINK features a 50/50 bowl design, offering plenty of room for rinsing, washing, soaking, spraying and straining operations. The ideal choice for those who wash dishes by hand, you can stack dirty dishes and utensils in one sink while prepping in the other. This kitchen sink is made of SILGRANIT, a patented, certified granite composite material that is engineered to take on the toughest kitchen tasks. SILGRANIT is heat, scratch, stain, chip and impact resistant, making it stronger and more durable than other sink materials. Beautiful and highly functional with its non-porous, hygienic surface, it pushes away liquids and residue resulting in a low maintenance, easy to clean, long-lasting material. The DIAMOND double bowl kitchen sink easily conquers the demands of everyday life.
Blanco 442074 Features:
- Patented SILGRANIT material is heat, scratch, stain, chip and impact resistant
- Hygienic+Plus Surface Technology acts as a protective shield against liquids and dirt
- Undermount installation makes for easy clean-up without dirt or grime building up around the rim
- Optional accessories include left grid (item #221008), right grid (item #221009), floating dish rack (item #236432) and drain cover (item #517666)
- Basket strainer sold separately
- BLANCO is the only granite composite sink manufacturer that meets the composite stone IAPMO standards
- Trusted for over 95 years, BLANCO sinks are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Blanco 442074 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 32" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 19-1/4" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 9-1/2" (top to bottom)
SILGRANIT FEATURES AND BENEFITS: Life in the kitchen can get messy. With Over 30 years of material development, SILGRANIT has been engineered to take on the toughest kitchen tasks. Our patented sink material is strong and more durable than other sink surfaces. There is no risk of thermal shock and SILGRANIT will not blister, burn, melt or discolor from heat. With its non-porous, hygienic surface, it has the ability to push away liquids and residue resulting in a low maintenance, long-lasting material that is not only scratch and stain resistant, but easy to clean.
STAIN RESISTANT: Non-porous surface repels liquids and does not absorb bacteria or odors
SCRATCH RESISTANT: Simply scrub off marks left behind forks or knives
HEAT RESISTANT: Takes heat up to 536°, exceeding common boiling and baking temperatures
HYGIENIC+PLUS SURFACE TECHNOLOGY: Acts as a shield against dirt and dampness – inhibiting bacteria growth by up to 98%
IMPACT RESISTANT: Will not crack or break if heavy pots or pans are dropped into the sink
EASY-TO-CLEAN: Baking soda and a sponge are all you need. No harsh chemicals required.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Blanco 440184
- Blanco 441223*
- Blanco 440186*
- Blanco 440182
- Blanco 441470
- Blanco 442913
- Blanco 442747*
- Blanco 440183
- Blanco 443068
- Blanco 441286
- Blanco 443105
- Blanco 440185
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to use extra faucet holes on your Blanco sink
Our own Milan Rosan shows how to utilize the knock-out additional faucet holes that are pre-drilled in your new Blanco Silgranit sink. Note, it helps to steady the sink properly and take care when doing so.
Blanco's Silgranit II Stain Resistance test
Here at Build.com, we wanted to see how well Blanco's Silgranit II resists stains. We used a Blanco Diamond sink in white (440216) with serious stain offenders left for 24 hours. See the surprising results.