This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Toilet Seat Required
American Standard 270BD001 Features:
- Replacement to 2844.016 (Specs/dimensions are the same)
- Fully covered under a 5 year warranty - 5 times the industry standard
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- Sanitary bar on bowl prevents liquids from traveling under the tank
- Round bowl shape - space saving and more economical than elongated bowls
- Two-piece toilet - less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Chair-height bowl - easier to sit and stand; appropriate for adults and the elderly
- Left mounted trip lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included - when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
Cadet 3 Flushing:
- 3” Flush Valve – The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a 3” valve opening, allowing water to enter the bowl at a much faster rate than the industry standard 2” flush valve. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, the Cadet flushing valve system is highly regarded for its durability.
- 360 Degree Cleaning – Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful Siphoning Water Jet – A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-1/8” Fully Glazed Trapway – Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The 2-1/8” diameter chute, while slightly narrower than the American Standard Champion flushing system’s 2-3/8” trapway, can still flush up to 150 feet of toilet paper without clogging. Not that you’ll ever use that much.
Other Technologies / Benefits:
- Right Height – Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
American Standard 270BD001 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 31-1/2" (bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 32" (back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19-1/4" (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/8" (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 12" (wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 3" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2-1/8" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 6-1/8"
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
- 270BD001 - This model
- 270AD001 - Elongated bowl version of this model
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office