Toto CST454CEFG Features:
- Two-piece configuration eases installation and maintenance
- Elongated bowls provide an extra 1-1/2" compared to the traditional round bowl
- Covered under Toto's one year warranty
- Sleek high profile two-piece design
- Made from vitreous china delivering strength and aesthetic appeal
- Floor mounted installation provides traditional appearance and simple mountability
- Designed with a higher seat to match the average person's sitting position and provide maximum comfort
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
Toto CST454CEFG Technologies / Benefits:
- CeFiONtect: TOTO’s extraordinarily smooth CeFiONtect glaze prevents particulates from adhering to porous, ceramic surfaces. The ion-barrier in CeFiONtect keeps everything cleaner, longer. Less cleaning means fewer chemicals in the environment and less water used for cleaning.
- Tornado Flush: The Tornado Flush features two powerful nozzles that create a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action which reduces waste buildup and keeps the bowl cleaner. Using only 1.28 gallons per flush, this high-efficiency system is more effective in one flush than most toilets are with multiple flushes. The modern hole-free rim design means that it performs more consistently and is easy to clean
Toto CST454CEFG Specifications:
- Overall Height: 29-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-3/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/2" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 7-1/8" x 9-1/4" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Tank Width: 16-1/2" measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 8" (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway Size): 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Components Include: C454CUFG Bowl and ST454EA Tank.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.