The TOTO has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Aquia II Dual Flush Toilet
TOTO's Dual-Max flushing system offers the option of a 0.9 Gallon "light flush", or a clog free 1.6 Gallon full flush. TOTO Toilets has been showing the world how to have clog free performance for decades. While other top manufacturers have been working to improve their flush performance, TOTO Toilets have been delivering.
The TOTO Aquia II toilet appeals to designers and homeowners alike with its sleek modern lines. The TOTO CST416M also offers a skirted design for easy cleaning by removing the nooks and crannies where dust and bacteria collect, while the slender tank gives it a heightened sensibility.
- NOTE: CST416M is being replaced by the CST446CEMFG.
- Elongated skirted design, two piece toilet
- Dual-Max Flushing System
- 0.9 gallon "light flush, or a bulk removing 1.6 gallon regular flush
- Meets and exceeds all low-flow codes and guidelines
- Push button style flush actuation
- Excellent rim wash
- Large, 2-1/8" fully glazed trapway to ensure no hangups
- 12 Inch Rough-In
- Note: If looking to install a Washlet, the THU9090R Washlet® Adapter Hose Kit is required for Washlet installation (Sold Separately).
- Bowl Height: 15-3/8 inches
- Bowl Width: 14-1/4 inches
- Toilet Height: 30-1/4 inches
- Toilet Width: 15-1/4 inches
- Recommended Seat (SS114, SS154, SS204) Not Included
- CalGreen compliant
- Watersense Certified
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.