The Tile Redi 3360RS has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
60" x 33" Shower Pan with Single Curb and Right Drain for Alcove Installations
NO LEAKS! NO LIABILITY! Tile Ready shower pans are easy to install. No more mud bases! No more hot-mopping! No more manually constructed curbs! No more manually installed drains! No more vinyl liners! Achieve the highest quality finish with each installation. State-of-the-art Tile Ready shower pans ensure the industry’s best water intrusion solution can be installed in less time, with less labor and at a lower cost than other options, and still offer the upscale, designer look of a fully tiled bathroom shower.
Patented and UL-listed, Tile Ready shower pans are manufactured as pre-formed, one-piece molded shower modules, complete with fully integrated drains, curbs, splash walls, and pitching 1/4” per foot to the drains. Every Tile Ready shower pan is 100% leak-proof with no additional on-site shower pan waterproofing required at the time of installation. By preventing water leaks, Tile Ready shower pans also prevent damaging and unhealthy growth of mold and mildew attributable to shower base water intrusion and costly repair call backs.
About the 3360RS:
- 60" x 33" (Curb is on front 60" side)
- Note: This product has a narrow 2" curb width (vs. the standard 4.5")
- Single curb design for alcove-type installations
- Integrated 6" splash walls on three sides
- Right drain position (as established from front curb)
- Circular polished chrome drain cover is included, for other finishes, see "accessories" to the right
- Shower pan floor is pre-pitched 1/4" per foot to drain
- Integrated 2" PVC drain in shower pan
- Includes 9 lbs of epoxy for setting tile onto Tile Redi shower pan
General Info About Tile Redi Shower Pans:
- Easy installation - installs in less than one hour
- No construction delays - shower pans can be installed and tiled the same day
- Material is designed for tile to be placed directly on shower pan surface (with use of included epoxy)
- Leak proof - no additional on-site waterproofing required
- Single-cast, no seams
- Shower pan requires no mud-setting or hot-mopping
- Superior structural integrity achieved through bottom ribbing
- UL Listed
- Though not required, it is highly recommended that you purchase the flashing kit for this product. It saves time during installation, and ensures a waterproof transition. The flashing option for this shower pan will be offered when you add this product to your cart.
- ABS and Cast Iron Drains are available by phone order
- For those doing larger projects, please call us for a job quote
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Tile Redi 3360RS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.