- 1-1/2" rear spud placement
- Features an manual flush for simple flushing with the push of a button
- Constructed from metal
- Features a concealed flushometer, offering aesthetically pleasing, and increased vandal resistance, due to most of the operating hardware being out of sight.
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- WaterSense certified – flushometer uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Covered under Sloan's 3 year limited warranty
- Flow Rate: 1.6 gallons-per-flush
- Spud Placement: Rear
- Spud Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- I.P.S. Measurement: 1"
Build.com network stores have access to most Sloan products currently in production. If you do not see the product you require, please contact our sales staff to verify availability, and we will utilize our extensive distribution network to fulfill your project needs.
Sloan Valve Company has been the world's leading manufacturer of water-efficient solutions that are built to perform, guaranteed to last. Designed with the hopes of promoting a healthy environment through water conservation, Sloan has been innovating since 1906 with the purpose to offer reliable products that will ultimately improve the quality of life for customers and our communities. The Sloan Valve Company's commitment to the environment is demonstrated through revolutionary designs, an uncompromising commitment to quality and the use of sustainable manufacturing processes. Sloan is making real changes to meet the water challenges of the future.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):