- 1-1/2" rear spud placement
- Features an manual flush
- Constructed from metal
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- WaterSense certified – flushometer uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Covered under Sloan's 3 year limited warranty
- Features a concealed flushometer, offering aesthetically pleasing, and increased vandal resistance, due to most of the operating hardware being out of sight.
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Hydraulic Flushometer: Hydraulic Flushometers feature a push button flush actuator that can be located in various positions.
- Hardwired ESS (aka: ES-S): Sensor activated electronic flushometers are increasingly popular in new construction where electrical wiring can be conveniently added for use with bathroom flushometers. The benefit is that there are no batteries to replace, while offering touchless operation. A TMO (True Mechanical Override) button is available on ROYAL models offering the ability to flush in the event of a power outage. Typical ES-S sensor plates are installed behind a wall for vandal resistance.
- Concealed Flushometer: Concealed flushometers offer an aesthetically pleasing look, while providing increased vandal resistance due to most of the operating hardware is out of sight.
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Spud Placement: Back
- Spud Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Behind the Wall Extension: 2-3/4" - 10-3/4"
- I.P.S. Measurement: 1"
Build.com network stores have access to most Sloan products currently in production. If you do not see the product you require, please contact our sales staff to verify availability, and we will utilize our extensive distribution network to fulfill your project needs.
Sloan Valve Company has been the world's leading manufacturer of water-efficient solutions that are built to perform, guaranteed to last. Designed with the hopes of promoting a healthy environment through water conservation, Sloan has been innovating since 1906 with the purpose to offer reliable products that will ultimately improve the quality of life for customers and our communities. The Sloan Valve Company's commitment to the environment is demonstrated through revolutionary designs, an uncompromising commitment to quality and the use of sustainable manufacturing processes. Sloan is making real changes to meet the water challenges of the future.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sloan 3451649