This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
The thermal springs at Acqui Terme in Italy have been a spa destination since Roman times, but it was not until the 19th century that high society made it fashionable. The Acqui Collection is inspired by the lavish style of the town’s Grand Spa hotels. Classical design, curvilinear forms, and baroque details define distinction. Handle and finish options create a range of customizable combinations to enhance the look even further. All elements come together to express a luxurious spa experience for the bath.
Rohl A3672LP-2 Features:
- Covered under Rohl's limited lifetime warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products from the Acqui line
- Single hole mounting type
- Deck mounted installation - single hole faucet mounts directly to sink or countertop
- Single lever handle controls the flow and temperature of water
- Faucet includes ceramic disc valve
- Drain assembly not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Low lead compliant
Rohl A3672LP-2 Specifications:
- Height: 13-1/8" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-7/8" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-3/4" (faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-9/16" (cannot mount on thicker decks)
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/8"
- Faucet Holes: 1 (minimum number of holes required for installation)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rohl A3672LPAB-2*
- Rohl A3672LPIB-2
- Rohl A3672LPAPC-2
- Rohl A3672LPPN-2
- Rohl A3672LPSTN-2
- Rohl A3672LPTCB-2
- Rohl A3672LPULB-2
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.