This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
The Italian city of Verona’s buildings span centuries, but it’s the work of 16th century architect Michele Sanmicheli that stands out. His compositions fused classical and early Renaissance styles into graceful designs dominated by cylindrical forms like arches, domes, and columns. The Verona Bath Collection brings this aesthetic to the fore by combining simplicity with sheer elegance. The graceful arched curve of the faucet and dome-like base of the handles create subtle drama reminiscent of Verona’s architecture, to give traditional baths a Renaissance of their own.
Rohl A2914XM Features:
- Covered under Rohl's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates with products from the Verona line
- Thermostatic valve trim - single cartridge controls water temperature only
- Separate volume control required
- Single cross handle constructed of brass included
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
- All necessary mounting hardware is included
Rohl A2914XM Specifications:
- Valve Trim Height: 7-1/8" (bottom to top)
- Valve Trim Width: 7-1/8" (left to right)