Item # bci2760982
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Side Kit Recommended
- One-inch flange can cover imperfections or paint lines
- Rust-free anodized aluminum resists the intense moisture of the bathroom environment, ensuring long-lasting beauty
- Cantilever shelving system combined with concealed adjustment holes
- Interior mirrors as well as the back of the door being mirrored allows for easy access to your items while maintaining functionality for grooming tasks
- Slow-close door prevents slamming, giving a smooth, gentle close
- Inset hinges optimizes space
- Laminated mirrored door with the door opening integrated into the cabinet
- Please note a mounting kit is required if this medicine cabinet is to be surface mounted, but not required if mounted in a recessed fashion
- Overall Width: 16" (furthest left to the furthest right)
- Overall Height: 26" (very bottom to the very top)
- Depth: 4" (measured from the back to the front)
- Rough-In Width: 14"
- Rough-In Height: 24"
About Robern's R3:
- Rethink. Renew Remodel… Robern cabinets are constructed with high-grade aluminum and have features not previously available. Robern raises the bar for quality and style with slow-close doors and 108 degrees adjustable hinges. The low-profile door offers seamless integration with your bathroom décor and a new shelf-mount system offers clean lines and no unsightly holes. The high-quality, inset adjustable hinges provide more cubic storage space and cabinet utility. Replacing old rusty or warped wood medicine cabinets is easier than ever. R3 Series cabinets feature a 1-inch flange that can cover irregular tile and drywall openings as well as old paint lines. The 16-inch-wide cabinets can fit cleanly between studs and effortlessly replace the most common sizes of outdated cabinets. R3 Series cabinets make bathroom remodeling more affordable. Available in seven sizes, R3 Series cabinets provide unmatched functionality and timeless design at competitive prices. The 36-inch-high cabinets are ideal for master bath applications with exceptional storage and up to 6 square feet of mirror for grooming. And 20- and 26-inch-high cabinets are perfectly sized to replace old medicine cabinets. With the R3 Series by Robern, you can be assured that you have selected the right cabinet.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Robern RC1626D4FB1
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Doors
Number Of Shelves
Warranty and Product Information
1 Year Limited