The PROFLO PFSR252264 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under ProFlo's 2 year limited warranty
- ADA Compliant
- Sink clips included
- Constructed of 22 gauge stainless steel
- Drop in installation
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 6-1/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 6-1/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 30"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- PROFLO PFSR252264*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.