This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Silicone Recommended
- Wax Recommended
- Disposal Flange Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
A designer's dream, these hand hammered copper apron front kitchen sinks are a true feat of craftsmanship and will create an unrivaled focal point for your kitchen that you won't want to take your eyes off of. From clean and refined to decorative and ornate, find the perfect fit for the kitchen of your dreams.
Premier Copper Products KASDB35229 Features:
- IMPORTANT: Due to the handcrafted nature of this product small variances in size and color may occur
- Covered under Premier Copper Products' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of copper
- Dual installation - sink can be installed under the countertop or be dropped into a cutout in the countertop
- Single basin design for maximum work space
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Sink Length: 35"
- Sink Width: 22"
- Sink Height: 9"
- Basin Dimensions: 33" L x 19" W x 9" D
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 37"
- Drain Connection Size: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Premier Copper Products KASDB35229
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.