The Pfister GT72-M1YY has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Professional Grade all brass faucet construction.
- Covered under Pfister's Pforever residential and 10 year limited commercial warranties.
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Spout swivels 360 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of kitchen products from the Marielle Collections
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
- Overall Height: 9-7/16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 0"
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2" (cannot mount to thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Pfister GT72-M1RR*
- Pfister GT72-M1CC*
- Pfister GT72-M1UU*
- Pfister GT72-M1EE*
- Pfister GT72-M1SS*
- Pfister GT72-M1YY*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.