This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Replacement Cartridge Recommended
The strong, streamlined design of the Armstrong Kitchen Collection is inspired by George and Joseph Armstrong, railway engineers whose innovations made an impact during the Industrial Revolution. The Armstrong marries a modern aesthetic with subtle references to its origins. Handles designed like industrial levers have crosshatch nuances. Ring detailing and bolt-like shapes mirror industrial hardware. The Armstrong brings a sense of dynamic precision to a design of minimalist beauty to complement any kitchen décor.
Perrin and Rowe U.KIT1833HT-2 Features:
- Covered under Perrin and Rowe's limited lifetime warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Coordinates with products from the Armstrong line
- Single hole mounting type
- Deck mounted faucet installs directly to sink or countertop
- Kit includes high-performance hot water tank and nano filter
- Swivel spout rotates 360 degrees which allows for greater access to all areas of the sink
- Single lever handle controls the flow and temperature of water
- Includes ceramic disc cartridge
- Low lead compliant
Perrin and Rowe U.KIT1833HT-2 Technologies and Benefits:
- Living Finishes: Unlacquered Brass is a living finish which naturally ages and changes over time. Living finishes are not covered by any warranty.
Perrin and Rowe U.KIT1833HT-2 Specifications:
- Height: 10" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-1/2" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Holes: Single Hole
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/8"
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-5/8" (from deck bottom to top of deck)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):