Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Constructed of high quality materials for lasting durability
- Installs easily with all necessary mounting hardware included
- ADA compliant
- Features concealed screws for a streamlined look
- Solid Stainless Steel Construction: Solid stainless steel construction lends itself to outstanding strength and style. Stainless steel is stronger, naturally resistant to most forms of corrosion with excellent hygienic properties that provide a difference you can see and feel.
- Backset: 2-3/4", 2-3/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Handing: Left, Right
- Handle Width: 5-1/8"
- Handle Projection: 2-5/8"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Omnia 23/38.PA32D
Satin Stainless Steel