This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
With an elegant raised profile and wide lip, the Cuyama radiates graceful sophistication with a hint of rustic comfort. This bathroom sink is Artisan-crafted of NativeStone: an innovative blend of cement and natural jute fiber. NativeStone delivers resilience for heavy-duty tasks, in conjunction with a refreshingly easy cleanup. Available in four finishes: Ash, Slate, Pearl and Earth.
Native Trails NSL2115 Features:
- Covered under Native Trails' limited lifetime warranty and 1 year commercial warranty
- Constructed of concrete
- Coordinates with products from the NativeStone line
- Drop in installation
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Overflow not included
- Complies with ADA standards
From the Manufacturer:
- Handcrafted from an innovative blend of concrete and jute fiber
- IMPROVED SEALER! – NativeStone® Shield provides better protection from stains, scratches and cracks
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Drop-in installation simplifies setup
- 1.5-inch drain opening
- UPC/cUPC compliant
- Covered under Native Trails limited lifetime warranty
- Clean with mild, non-abrasive soap and cleaners
- Due to their handcrafted nature, no two products will be exactly the same and may vary in finish, texture and other details
- Overall Length: 21" (left to right of sink)
- Overall Width: 15" (front to back of sink)
- Overall Height: 5" (top to bottom of sink)
- Basin Length: 16" (left to right of basin)
- Basin Width: 12" (front to back of basin)
- Basin Depth: 4-1/4" (top to bottom of basin)
- Drain Connection Size: 1-1/2"
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 24"