M-CORE™ is shower design on your time. This valve system is simpler and faster to install, and offers additional functionality with desired style choices to create an ideal shower environment. Moen has conducted extensive research to create M-CORE, and what drives the design is a passion to make the workday more streamlined for plumbers and to give more freedom in showering functionality and design whether in new construction or remodel projects. Homeowners and designers will enjoy M-CORE's improved style and finish options including perfectly matching mixing and transfer trim, and attention to detail that reflects a desire for a dream bathroom.
Moen U361CI Features:
- M-CORE Transfer Valves can control 2 or 3 showering devices, a simple transfer cartridge modification changes the valve’s flow from two outlets to three outlets
- When using 2 showering devices, the valve has 2 independent and 1 shared functions
- When using 3 showering devices, the valve has 3 independent and 3 shared functions
- IMPORTANT: When using 3 Showering Devices, transfer valve cartridge must be modified. Simple cartridge modification changes the valves flow from 2 outlets to 3 outlets. See Transfer Valve Instructions for additional information.
- IMPORTANT: When using 2 Showering Devices, designated outlet 3 must be CAPPED. Caps sold separately.
- M-CORE Transfer Valves have a simplified trim offering, and suite matching handles with integrated and mixing valves
- Brass construction
- Detents at each flow position
- Ceramic disk cartridge
- Third party certified to meet ASME A112.18/CSA B125.1 and all applicable requirements therein
- ADA for lever handle
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen U361CI