This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Mixing Valve Required
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen’s limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation – handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
WaterSense/Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Spout Reach: 8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- 2 handles included with faucet
- TS43003: This model
- TS93003: Deck mounted version of this model