This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for residential installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Eva line of products
- Single function shower head
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Valve trim has pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
M-PACT® Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT® is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing nay of the faucet plumbing.
Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7"
- Shower Head Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Shower Arm Reach: 6"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- T2132: This model
- T2132EP: This model with a 1.75 GPM shower head
- T2132EPHC: This model with a 1.75 GPM shower head and hot / cold indicators
- T2132NH: This model less showerhead