The Moen T2111WR has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Valve trim is constructed of metal - ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Kingsley line of products
- Single function cartridge - one dial controls temperature of water
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability included with valve trim
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for shower systems
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 7"
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen T2111AZ*
- Moen T2111AN*
- Moen T2111BN*
- Moen T2111*
- Moen T2111ORB*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Moen T2111P*
- Moen T2111WR*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.