- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen’s limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single handle operation
- Includes pop-up drain assembly
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) – for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
WaterSense/Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Overall Height: 9" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-13/16" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-7/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- 6600: This model
- T4943: Widespread version of this faucet