- Valve is constructed of brass ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Features Moen's M-PACT® common valve system
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Designed for sweat (CC) inlet / outlet connections
- Integrated service stops allow you to turn water off at the valve
- Back-to-back installation capabilities
- Sturdy mounting bracket included with valve
- Note: This is the rough-in valve only - valve trim is required to complete product
Product Technologies / Benefits:
M-PACT® Common Valve System: Designed with the future in mind, M-PACT® allows you to install one valve that will make future renovations painless. Upgrade your trim at any point in the decorating or construction process - or even years down the road - without replacing any faucet plumbing.
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: Sweat (also known as "CC")
- Cartridge Included: 1222
- Number of Ports: 4
- 2570: This model
- 2510: IPS connections, no stops
- 2520: Sweat (CC) connections, no stops
- 2580: PEX connections, no stops
- 2590: IPS connections, with stops
Different Types of Valve Inlet / Outlet Connections:
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen 2570