The Miseno MT-MD01DECO has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Wood Look - this tile has the visual appearance and appeal of wood planks
- Medium (V2) shade variation - V2 tile features a moderate variance in shade over the surface of the tile
- Floor Installation - This product can be installed and used as floor tile, when the installation considerations are properly followed
- Wall Installation - This tile product is suitable for most wall installations
- Countertop Installation - This tile is suitable for use as a countertop in most situations
- Commercial installation approved - this tile is able to be used in a commercial setting when the manufacturer’s installation considerations are properly followed
- Porcelain tile - made of dense clay, porcelain tiles have several advantages over ceramic tile, including: greater durability, higher resistance to staining, and typically being easier to clean
- Tile Dimensions: 3/8" thickness
- Mohs Hardness Scale 8 - graded on a scale from 1 to 10, mohs or “scratch” hardness characterizes the scratch resistance of the tile; the higher the number, the more scratch resistant a material will be
- Color: Beige
- Tile Thickness: 3/8"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Miseno MT-MD01DECO*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.