Outdoor Living Waterfall Filter for Ponds up to 10,000 Gallons
Little Giant biological waterfall filters were created to help maintain a balanced ecosystem. These highly efficient models use the latest filtration technology to decrease maintenance time and provide quick, tool-less access to the filters. Our units produce natural flowing waterfalls while all plumbing is hidden.
Little Giant 571011 Features:
- Help maintain a balanced ecosystem
- Highly efficient
- Decrease maintenance time and provide tool less access to your filter
- Hide plumbing by providing a natural flowing waterfall
- One step backwash capability
- Easily accessible media for maintenance
- Simple silicone free installation
- Biological media and mesh bag included
- Vortex action helps settle debris and distribute water evenly over Filter pads
- Drip edge prevents water from flowing behind liner and waterfall unit
- Strong, lightweight artificial rock ledge enhances flow and appearance of cascading water
- Plumb from either side
- Flexible pipe grommet eliminates bullhead fittings
- Circular ribbed design for maximum strength
- Matala last longer and create ideal bacteria counts
- 2" or 3" pipe connection
- 1 year warranty
Little Giant 571011 Specifications:
- Length: 40.2"
- Width: 32.3"
- Height: 28.8"
- Connection Size: 2"
- Flow Rate: 166.67 gallons per minute
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Little Giant WF10