This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
- Universal Design: Vessel faucet coordinates with any vessel sink
- Superior Quality: All-metal construction and top of the line components ensure long-lasting performance
- Corrosion and rust-resistant finish will not fade or tarnish over time
- Installation-Ready: Flexible water supply lines and all mounting hardware included
- Single handle faucet design offers smooth operation with effortless temperature and flow control
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 12-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-2/5" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-4/5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 1.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/8" thick
- Single handle included
This vessel faucet is available as a bathroom combo with a number of sink choices. Like their vessel faucets, Kraus vessel sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new vessel sink, we urge you to consider the bathroom combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 bathroom combos that include this faucet. All bathroom combos that use this sink can be found by typing "FVS-1007" into the search bar at the top right of this page.