- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a wall mount configuration
- Features a powerful flush with AquaPiston technology
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway - a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view, for a smoother, less utilitarian appearance
- Includes a soft close seat with cover
- Seat requires D type batteries (not included)
- Proflo PFWRWHWB: Waxring kit
- Kohler K-4799: Toilet bowl
- Kohler K-4899: Tank
- Kohler K-5588: Purefresh toilet seat
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness
- Purefresh: Purefresh combines a carbon deodorizing system that neutralizes odors and a built-in freshener that releases a light scent
- Grip-Tight Bumpers: These rubber bumpers provide added security as well as less shifting of the seat while in use
- Quiet Close: This quiet close lid forces a gentle descent guaranteeing that your seat will never slam as you put it down
- Quick Attach: To get you fast on your way to enjoying your new toilet seat, the Quick-Attach Hardware from Kohler makes for fast and secure installation. Simply set the seat with the screws in pre-drilled installation holes, slip a wing-nut underneath and tighten from the top with a screw driver, it’s that easy
- Nightlight: Kohler Nightlight technology allows you to safely locate your toilet without any need to turn on a light. Dual LED lighting includes a guide light on an automatic 7-hour illumination cycle, so you can see your toilet in the dark, and a task light that illuminates the bowl whenever the lid is lifted
- Height: 31-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Width: 16-5/8" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Depth: 30-1/4"
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Gallons Per Flush: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Rough In: 12
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Water Area: 11-1/2" x 9"
About Kohler:Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Kohler PureFresh Toilet Seats
Kohler PureFresh toilet seats are full of great features. They include a carbon filter that deodorizes, a night light to help guide you in the dark, slow-close hinges, and grip-tight bumpers.