This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Pitch showering components feature a sleek, simple design that pairs beautifully with the full range of Kohler contemporary faucet collections. Complete this bath and shower trim with a showerhead and a Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve, which maintains your desired water temperature during pressure fluctuations.
Kohler K-TLS97074-4 Features:
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of metal ensuring durability and dependability
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates with products from the Pitch line seamlessly
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Pressure-balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/-3°F during water pressure fluctuations
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection
- Single handle controls both on/off activation and temperature settings
- Includes faceplate with ADA-compliant metal lever handle
- Includes diverter bath spout with 1/2" slip-fit connection
- For use with any KOHLER showerhead (sold separately)
- Includes shower arm and flange
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Valve Trim Dimensions: 6-3/8" H x 6-3/8" W
- Includes a pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in sold separately - when adding this package to cart compatible valves will be offered
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Tub Spout Reach: 6"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub