The Kohler K-DEV-BNDL-4-304-KS-BN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Kohler K-DEV-BNDL-4-304-KS Features:
- Covered by Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry standards for durability
- Single function shower head
- Multi-function hand shower with 4 spray patterns
- Diverter trim allows for water flow to transfer from shower head to hand shower
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
Kohler K-DEV-BNDL-4-304-KS Technologies / Benefits:
- MasterClean: Translucent spray nozzles prohibit mineral build-up for easy cleaning.
- Rite-Temp: Rite-Temp pressure-balancing technology maintains the selected water temperature within 3 degrees Fahrenheit, despite fluctuations of pressure in the water system.
- Katalyst: A cutting-edge technology that intensifies the flow of water for a completely indulgent showering experience. A new nozzle pattern, internal waterway design and an air-induction system, every water drop is maximized to create a powerful, even flow.
Kohler K-DEV-BNDL-4-304-KS Shower Bundle Includes:
- K-8524: Slide Bar
- K-349: Slide Bar Trim Kit
- K-10286: Hand Shower
- K-8593: Metal Hand Shower Hose
- K-355: Wall Supply
- K-TSS396-4: Shower and Valve Trim
- K-TS376-4: Diverter Valve Trim
- K-728-K: 2 or 3 Way Transfer Valve
- K-304KS: Pressure Balanced Rough-In Valve
Kohler K-DEV-BNDL-4-304-KS Specifications:
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons per minute
- Shower Arm Length: 5-5/8"
- Escutcheon (Cover plate) Dimensions: 7" W x 7" H
- Hand Shower Height: 11-15/16"
- Hand Shower Width: 4-3/4"
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons per minute
- Hose Length: 72"
Old-world design meets modern technology in this durable all-metal Devonshire® Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing bath and shower faucet trim. The long-lasting KOHLER® finish will ensure that your shower maintains its timeless look. With the accompanying valves, water temperature is maintained accurately within a +/-3 degrees F so you can simply enjoy your showering experience.