The Kohler K-899-GC96-96 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tub Waste Required
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- Chromatherapy hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing bath experiences available
- Reve features a clean and simple design
- Straight lines, flat surfaces and precisely defined angles are instantly memorable
- 40 air jets release thousands of bubbles that will surround, support and massage your body
- A variable-speed blower allows you to adjust the massage intensity to 18 different levels
- Blower motor is supplied by a 24" grounding type plug-in cord
- Comfort height/depth design - provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Installs with a Drop-In configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar, furthering user comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- A built-in heater keeps the water at the desired temperature as the user enjoys a long soak
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: ASME, CSA, UL
- Pair this bath with other products from the Reve Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- BubbleMassage - BubbleMassage technology pushes air through air jets positioned along the perimeter of the bath, creating thousands of bubbles for a range of physical and visual sensations. BubbleMassage tubs offer a more invigorating experience over effervescence technology.
- Built-In Heater - A Built-In Heater works to keep the water warm as it recirculates throughout the intake and whirlpool jets where the water would typically bleed off heat.
- Overall Height: 19-1/16" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 66-15/16" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 26-1/2" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 49" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 29-1/4" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 62-1/2" (right to left measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 19" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 90-gallons
- Drain Location: Center
- Drop-In Cutout Required: 66-1/2" X 35-1/2"
- Blower Motor Voltage: 240V
- Blower Motor Amperage: 3
Variations On This Tub:
- K-899-GC96: This model
- K-899-GC0: This model with White jet trim
- K-899-GC47: This model with Almond jet trim
- K-899-GCBN: This model with Vibrant Brushed Nickel jet trim
- K-899-G96: This model without chromatherapy feature
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-899-GC96-96*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.