This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tub Waste Required
- Undermount Kit Recommended
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- Comfort height design - provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Relax in a bath crafted with strong geometric lines designed for ease of use
- Installs in a Under-mount or Drop-In configuration
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support, furthering the user's comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Tub is equipped with an overflow assembly - permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ASME, ASTM
- Pair this bath with other products from the Reve Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 19-1/16" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 31-1/2" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 66-15/16" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 22" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 49" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 24-3/4" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 62-1/2" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15-1/4" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 75-gallons
- Drain Location: Center
- Drop-In Cutout Required: 66-1/2" X 31"
Variations On This Tub:
- K-817: This model
- K-819-F62: Free standing version of this model with Blanc base
- K-819-F63: Free standing version of this model with brilliant Ash base
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-817-47*
- Kohler K-817-FT*
- Kohler K-817-96
- Kohler K-817-7*
- Kohler K-817-FD*
- Kohler K-817-K4*
- Kohler K-817-NY*
- Kohler K-817-FE*
- Kohler K-817-95*
- Kohler K-817-G9*
- Kohler K-817-FF*
- Kohler K-817-58*
- Kohler K-817-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.