The Kohler K-72759-4/K-2210-BV has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Simple, streamlined design that's as versatile and attractive
- Sleek look of an integrated basin with timeless design
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Sink Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Overall Length: 19-1/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 7-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 14" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- All Kohler Widespread Faucets come with handles and valves pre-assembled
- Spout, handles, valves, drain, tee assembly, supply lines, and attachment hardware come all in one box
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Kohler's finishes are among the highest quality available today, they are guaranteed to resist corrosion and tarnishing
- Laminar flow provides a delicate stream while also conserving water
- Faucets from the Artifacts Collection embody the perfect combination of quality craftsmanship and stylish designs to provide a unique look to any space
- Double handle operation; handles rest on quarter; turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration ‐ 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- ADA compliant ‐ complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant ‐ meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified Faucet; using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Faucet Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Ultra-Glide Valve: Kohler has created the next generation of faucet valve technology with their Ultra-Glide ceramic valve. With high quality engineered ceramic materials this valve is built to be exceedingly durable and ultra smooth. With a lifetime of leak-free performance guaranteed, the Ultra-Glide is rated for up to 4,000,000 on/off cycles beating the industry standard by eight times. Unlike standard valves the Ultra-Glide confines the water below the valve stem, keeping the majority of components dry at all times; this reduces the corrosion and deterioration that affects most valves by eliminating the most common leak paths. Additionally this valve increases the turning radius of the faucet handles, allowing for greater and more pin-point control over volume and temperature of dispensed water. The Ultra-Glide represents the pinnacle in versatility, being found in bathroom, kitchen and even bidet faucets, it will last a lifetime and bring any home into the new age of faucet technologies.
- Quick Mount Installation: With Kohler's innovative valve technologies installation is now as simple as one-two-three. Simply place the faucet handles in the desired position on the counter-top and the valve cartridge threads directly in from the bottom with a locking nut. Now all that is required is the tightening of two mounting screws. In addition to the ease of installation, this process also gives an extra-secure mounting assembly. Where most faucet handles will loosen over time these handles will hold firmly in place for the life of the faucet.
- Overall Height: 4-11/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-15/16" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"-16"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Two metal lever handles included with faucet
- K-72759-4: This model
- K-72759-3M: This model with cross handles
- K-72759-9M: This model with swing lever handles
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-72759-4/K-2210-2BF*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Kohler K-72759-4/K-2210-CP*
- Kohler K-72759-4/K-2210-BV*
Vibrant Brushed Bronze
- Kohler K-72759-4/K-2210-BN*
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
- Kohler K-72759-4/K-2210-SN*
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.