This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tub Waste Required
Create a luxurious centerpiece for your bathing area with the Stargaze freestanding bath. Made for deep soaking and relaxation, the ergonomic design provides lumbar support at both ends, so you can stretch out in full comfort. With its crisp, clean lines and fluted shroud, this versatile bath complements a wide range of bathroom styles and offers easy three-step installation.
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub constructed of acrylic delivering strength and dependability
- Free standing installation presents a bold decorative statement and freedom install at any desired location
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support furthering the users comfort
- Textured bottom surface
- Two piece tub with fluted shroud
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Material - Acrylic - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 25-3/4" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 72" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 24-1/2"(back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 50" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 27-1/2" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 61" (right to left measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 17" (depth of water at tub’s maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 90 - gallons
- Drain Location: Center
This model with straight shroud
- With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
- From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.