This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal recommended
- P Trap Recommended
- Cleaner Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's lifetime limited warranty to not chip, crack, or burn
- The understated beauty of this Riverby sink makes it an elegant and versatile addition to any kitchen
- The large basin provides ample space to soak and wash cookware, while a sloped base to a single offset drain minimizes water pooling
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Top-mount installation makes for a quick and easy install wile keeping the elegant you crave
- Offset drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- Included accessories: Colander with integral cutting board and left-hand basin rack
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17-1/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 30-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-47*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-FT*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-96
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-7
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-KA*
Black n Tan
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-FD*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-K4*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-FP*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-NY*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-RR*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-FE*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-95
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-33*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-G9*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-FF
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-20*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-58*
- Kohler K-5871-1A2-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Kohler Riverby Kitchen Collection
The Kohler Riverby Collection has everything you need. From beautifully crafted enameled cast iron sinks to perfectly coordinated accessories.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.