Item # bci1663283
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Toilet Seat Required
- Wax Ring Kit Required
Kohler K-3999 Features:
- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Comfort height elongated bowl provides extra comfort, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Floor mounted installation type
- Class Five flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- 3-bolt Installation - Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
- K-3999 includes: K-4467 Toilet tank and K-4199 Comfort Height Toilet Bowl
Kohler K-3999 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 31-1/4" (bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-3/4" (back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-1/8" (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 11-3/8" x 8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 5-3/8"
- Tank Width: 18-1/8" (left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 8-5/8" (back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Rough-In: 12"
Dimensions and Measurements
Flush Valve Size
Gallons Per Flush
2.125, 2.13 in.
Angle Supply Included
Characteristics and Features
Trip Lever Finish
Trip Lever Placement
Warranty and Product Information
CA Drought Compliant
Highline, Comfort Height
Country Of Origin
Made in America
TX Drought Compliant