This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Trip Lever Recommended
- Angle Supply Required
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- The Kathryn Collection features angular lines and molded edges, capturing the classic look and feel of the 1930s
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway - a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view, for a smoother, less utilitarian appearance
- Includes a Grip-Tight Glenbury Q3 seat and cover
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Low-Profile Bolt Caps: Offer a more sleek appearance, replacing the standard gum-drop style bolt caps. Also much easier to clean around.
- Overall Height: 28-5/8" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 28" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 17-1/2" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-3/8" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 10-1/2" x 7-1/2" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 5-5/8"
- Tank Width: 17-1/2" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 7-1/8" (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
- K-3940: This model
- K-3940-Touchless: This model with Touchless flush
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3940-47*
- Kohler K-3940-96
- Kohler K-3940-7
- Kohler K-3940-K4*
- Kohler K-3940-NY*
- Kohler K-3940-95*
- Kohler K-3940-55*
- Kohler K-3940-33*
- Kohler K-3940-G9*
- Kohler K-3940-58*
- Kohler K-3940-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.