The Kohler K-394-4/K-2350-SN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Oval basin couples functionality with aesthetic appeal
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year sink warranty
- Constructed from vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Distinctive visual appeal delivered through molded edges and subtle curves
- Excellent for most bathroom vanity sizes
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Equipped with overflow drain - works in tandem with the primary to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
Sink Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Overall Length: 18-3/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 15-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 8-5/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 13-11/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-7/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4-3/16" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- K-2350: This model
- K-2336: 16-1/2" width version of this model
- All Kohler Widespread Faucets come with handles and valves pre-assembled
- Spout, handles, valves, drain, tee assembly, supply lines, and attachment hardware come all in one box
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry standards for durability
- The Devonshire Collection features a classic silhouette will complement a variety of bathroom decors
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread/mini-widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from the spout
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included for complete installation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense Certified Faucet- uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Features an extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Faucet Technologies / Benefits:
- UltraGlide Valve: Kohler has created the next generation of faucet valve technology with the Ultra-Glide ceramic valve. With high quality engineered ceramic materials, this valve is built to be exceedingly durable and ultra smooth. The Ultra-Glide is rated for up to 4,000,000 on/off cycles, beating the industry standard by eight times and guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free performance. Unlike standard valves, the Ultra-Glide confines the water below the valve stem, keeping the majority of components dry at all times; this reduces the chance of corrosion and deterioration that affects most valves. Additionally, this valve increases the turning radius of the faucet handles, allowing for greater and more pin-point control over the water flow's volume and temperature. The Ultra-Glide valve represents the pinnacle in versatility - it will last a lifetime and bring any home into the new age of faucet technologies.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Quick Mount Installation: With Kohler's innovative valve technologies, installation is now as simple as one-two-three. Simply place the faucet handle(s) in the desired position on the countertop, and the valve cartridges thread directly in from the bottom with a locking nut. All that is required is the tightening of two mounting screws. In addition to the ease of installation, this process also offers an extra-secure mounting assembly. Where most faucet handles will loosen over time, Kohler's will hold firmly in place for the life of the faucet.
- Overall Height: 4-3/4" (measured from countertop to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-3/8" (measured from countertop to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16"
- 2 metal lever handles are included with the faucet
- K-394-4: This model
- K-393-N4: Centerset version of this model
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-394-4/K-2350-BN*
- Kohler K-394-4/K-2350-2BZ*
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-394-4/K-2350-PB*
- Kohler K-394-4/K-2350-CP*
- Kohler K-394-4/K-2350-BV*
Vibrant Brushed Bronze
- Kohler K-394-4/K-2350-SN*
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.