The Kohler K-3615-0-Touchless has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This Kohler Touchless toilet package includes a standard two-piece elongated toilet fixture and a Touchless retrofit kit, to be assembled by the user. Installation of the retrofit kit is very simple, typically requiring less than 20 minutes.
- K-3615: Gabrielle one-piece elongated 1.28 GPF Comfort Height toilet
- K-1954: Touchless toilet retrofit kit
- PFWRWHWB: Wax ring floor mounting kit
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- Includes a Touchless flush retrofit kit - easily installs in under 20 minutes
- The Gabrielle toilet combines straightforward design and high-powered, efficient performance
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Includes a Grip-Tight Reveal Q3 seat and cover
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- Touchless: Kohler Touchless toilets are the ideal no-touch flush solution - no handle means no germs either picked up or left behind. The touchless module projects an electromagnetic field through the lid of the tank, which activates the flush when a hand is placed above.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 28" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 28-3/8" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/4" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 11" x 8-1/2" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 6"
- Tank Width: 18-3/4" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 7" (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
- K-3615-Touchless: This model
- K-3615: This model with left hand trip lever
- K-3615-RA: This model with right hand trip lever
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
Kohler Touchless Toilets
Kohler brings you the first no-touch flush for your home. Fewer germs, easy installation, and simple operation!
Kohler Touchless Toilet Retrofit Kit Flapper Valve Installation
Kohler shows you how to install the K-1954 Touchless Flush Retrofit Kit into your existing flapper valve toilet in minutes!