This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Wax Ring Kit Required
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look as well as simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl gives a modern and comfortable look and feel extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1-year limited warranty
- Made from vitreous china for a classic look and feel
- Floor mounted for an easy and simple installation
- Pressure Lite® flush technology gives you a more robust flushing power with less water used doing it
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for toilets
- Comfort height - providing a higher seat, sometimes referred to as a handicapped toilet, it is designed for ease of use
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Supply lines not included - will be prompted to purchase when added to cart
- Overall Height: 21-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 30" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19-1/2" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.0 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 9" x 7" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 5-7/8"
- Tank Width: 19-1/2" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 9-3/4" (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3597-47*
- Kohler K-3597-96
- Kohler K-3597-7*
- Kohler K-3597-NY*
- Kohler K-3597-95*
- Kohler K-3597-G9*
- Kohler K-3597-58*
- Kohler K-3597-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.