This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Toilet Seat Required
- Wax Ring Kit Required
Archer Comfort Height Toilet combines exceptional performance and the enduring transitional style of the Archer collection. Blending subtle design elements found in Craftsman furniture and the intricate facets of fine jewelry, this combination of beveled edges and curved bases creates a timeless look that complements a wide range of styles. Available in an array of Kohler colors to match any bathroom decor.
- K-4431: Archer 1.28 GPF toilet tank
- K-4356: Archer elongated Comfort Height toilet bowl
- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- The Archer Collection offers an enduring, transitional design, incorporating elements found in Craftsman furniture and the intricate facets of fine jewelry.
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Seat and cover not included with this model
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 30" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 29" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 17-7/8" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 11-1/2" x 8-1/2" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 6-1/4"
- Tank Width: 17-7/8" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 8-3/16" (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
One Piece Left Hand Trip Lever
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3551-47*
- Kohler K-3551-96
- Kohler K-3551-7
- Kohler K-3551-K4*
- Kohler K-3551-NY
- Kohler K-3551-95
- Kohler K-3551-55*
- Kohler K-3551-33*
- Kohler K-3551-G9*
- Kohler K-3551-58*
- Kohler K-3551-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.