Imagine a professional-style faucet in your own kitchen. The crisp detailing of Tempered® mixes well with contrasting textures and materials that have warm and natural characteristics. Tempered faucets feature a clean aesthetic with a round base and sleek handle details. Featuring three spray functions and DockNetik® secure docking system.
Kohler K-24662 Features:
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Professional-style faucet with an easy-to-clean coated hose and removable coil
- Three-function pull-down spray head with touch control allows you to switch between aerated stream, Sweep® spray, and Boost technology
- Use Boost with stream for faster filling or with Sweep® spray for more powerful cleaning
- High-arch swing spout offers vertical clearance for tall cookware and pitchers
- Single lever handle makes adjusting water temperature easy with one hand
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage
- Kohler ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance
Kohler K-24662 Technologies and Benefits:
- Sweep™ Spray: Specially angled nozzles create a forceful blade of water designed to sweep away stuck-on food from your dishes. With the push of a button, your faucet’s standard stream transforms to a powerful spray that makes kitchen cleanup a breeze.
- Boost Spray: Kohler Boost Spray powers through kitchen tasks. Fill pots faster and clean more efficiently. Simply push the Boost button for a 30% increase in water flow to save time and make clean up a breeze.
- DockNetik™: Pull-down kitchen faucets featuring the DockNetik™ docking system securely lock the spray head into place when you’re not using it, preventing the spray head from drooping.
- MasterClean™: MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
Kohler K-24662 Specifications:
- Height: 21-3/16" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Holes: Single Hole
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-5/16"
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2" (cannot mount on thicker decks)