This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tub Waste Required
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- All jets are fully adjustable for water intensity and direction of flow
- Jets can be turned off completely
- Finger pads on outer ring for easy adjustment
- Shallow recess for ease of cleaning
- Tub constructed of ExoCrylic delivering durability and classic aesthetic appeal
- Whirlpool hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing and invigorating bath experiences available
- Single speed whirlpool with 8 fully adjustable color-matched jets offer optimum performance and value
- Hydromassage flow and direction that can be controlled at each jet
- Comfort height design – provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- Drop-in installation simplifies mounting while maintaining a sleek appearance
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support furthering the users comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- A built-in heater keeps the water at the desired temperature as the user enjoys a long soak without the water getting cold
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- ExoCrylic - Kohler Baths constructed of ExoCrylic material are 30% lighter and offer an easier, mortar-less installation, as well as using 90% fewer volatile organic compounds produced during manufacturing.
- Whirlpool Tubs - Kohler Whirlpool tubs are designed to deliver powerful jets of water and air that are fully adjustable in direction and massage intensity, thus allowing your own personal massage.
- Built-In Heater - A Built-In Heater works to keep the water warm as it recirculates throughout the intake and whirlpool jets where the water would typically bleed off heat.
- Overall Height: 19" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 30" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 19-11/16" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45-1/8" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 22-1/16" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 52-1/8" (right to left measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15-1/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 57 - gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
- Drop-In Cutout Required: 58-1/2" x 28-1/2"
- Pump Voltage: 120 V
- Pump Amperage: 7
- Heater Voltage: 120 V
- Heater Amperage: 12.5
Variations of K-1947-H:
- K-1946: soaking bath version of this tub
- K-1946-W1: soaking bath and bask heated surface version of this tub
- K-1947-G: bubblemassage air bath version of this tub
- K-1947-GW: bubblemassage air bath and bask heated surface version of this tub
- K-1947-VB: vibracoustic version of this tub
- K-1947-VBW: vibracoustic and bask heated surface version of this tub
- K-1947: whirlpool version of this tub
- K-1947-W1: whirlpool and bask heated surface version of this tub
- K-1947-XHG: whirlpool and bubblemassage air bath version of this tub
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-1947-H-47*
- Kohler K-1947-H-96
- Kohler K-1947-H-7
- Kohler K-1947-H-K4*
- Kohler K-1947-H-NY
- Kohler K-1947-H-95
- Kohler K-1947-H-55*
- Kohler K-1947-H-33*
- Kohler K-1947-H-G9*
- Kohler K-1947-H-58
- Kohler K-1947-H-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.