The Kohler K-10949-SV-CP has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Kohler K-10949-SV Features:
- Covered under Kohler's limited 1 year warranty
- Made of Brass construction for durability and reliability
- Optimized and intended for use with the K-4904-ET 0.125 GPF High-Efficiency Urinal
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint technology for accurate activation
- Intended for urinal installations with 3/4" top spud coupling connection
- 0.125 gallons per flush for low water consumption
- Flushing technology offers reliable and accurate performance across pressures
- Activation distance is factory set - no adjustments on-site
- Chloramines resistance on all rubber exposed to waterway
- Includes 1.5V AA batteries
Kohler K-10979-SV Technologies:
- TriPoint: Activates by sensing the true distance of an object and is not affected by changes in color, lighting, reflections, or distant movement.
- WaterSense Certified: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
Kohler K-10979-SV Specifications:
- Height: 16-3/4"
- Centerline of Fixture: 4-3/8" - 5-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/4" - 7-1/2"
- Spud Size: 3/4"
- Spud Placement: Top
About Kohler K-10949-SV:
- Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, Touchless faucets with Tripoint technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These faucets, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, are UL listed and
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-10949-SV-CP*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.