The spirit of the Victorian Era finds itself elegantly and eagerly spun into the unique design of this faucet. Attached to the wall behind your sink, the horizontal pop adds a stunning element to your bathroom design. Clean-up is also made a breeze as counter space is cleared up. The Essex two-handle wall mount bathroom faucet and its featured sturdy brass construction and premium finish are guaranteed to glamorize your home's modern ensemble for years to come. This faucet adds a sheen of classical grace to your traditional style.
Kingston Brass KS612.BEX Features:
- Covered under Kingston Brass' 10-year limited warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products from the Essex line seamlessly
- Widespread mounting type – 3-hole faucet with 8" centers
- Wall mounted installation - 3-hole faucet mounts to wall above sink
- Dual Cross handles control the flow and temperature of water
- Faucet includes Ceramic Disc valve
- Mounting hardware included
- Low lead compliant
Kingston Brass KS612.BEX Specifications:
- Height: 3-1/16"
- Spout Height: 3-1/16"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Centers: 8" (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (minimum number of holes required for installation)