This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- 20 gauge 304 grade stainless steel construction
- Resistant to chips and scratches
- Long lasting and easy to clean design
- Full undercoating including sound absorbing pad
- Exposed surfaces are hand polished to a lustrous brushed nickel finish
- 3 Pre-drilled faucet hole
- Height: 8" ( measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer)
- Basin Width (Measured from back to inner rim to front inner rim)
- Left: 16"
- Right: 16"
- Basin Length (Measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Left: 14"
- Right: 14"
- Basin Depth (Measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Left: 8"
- Right: 8"
- Basin Split: 50/50
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Drain Location: Center
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- ADA Compliant: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kingston Brass GKTD332283
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.