This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Pillow Recommended
- Tub Waste Required
The Jacuzzi® Capella® tub from its Comfort collection is unique both inside and out. The distinctive corner configuration helps make it as much an aesthetic pleasure as it is a soothing sensation. And with the molded seat that's set on the edge of the tub, a rejuvenating foot massage is just a touch of a button away. Jacuzzi®'s Capella® tub is available in three different sizes and comes in your choice of four colors (white, black, and oyster). It's equipped with sculpted armrests, a contoured backrest, and allows for a half-in, half-out tub experience-another reason why Jacuzzi®'s Capella® comfort tub is so unique.
- Integrated Dual-Armrests - Convenient armrests are sculpted into the bathing well
- Contoured Backrest - Form-fitting backrest is designed to be more comfortable to lean back against
- 55"L x 55"W x 20-1/4"H
At its most basic form, the three things needed to create a whirlpool experience are water (moved through a pump), air (mixed with the water), and jets (TheraPro™ and AccuPro™). Jacuzzi's® Comfort Whirlpool models do just this. A single speed motor and patented fixed airflow system push mixed water through 5-8 jets. Luxury models take things even further by swapping out the single-speed motor for a multi-speed motor and upgrading the airflow systems to electronically operated and patented Silent Air® Induction technologies. Luxury Models tend to have double (in some cases, triple) the jets of Comfort models, enhanced user controls, and a number of optional high-tech upgrades including Whisper technology, Illumatherapy lighting, and LCD user controls. When Shopping Jacuzzi® Whirlpools it is important to understand what you are looking for. For some, it is a basic model that offers invigorating bathes at an excellent price-point. For others, it is a statement-making bathroom centerpiece. Whichever it may be, we have got you covered with Jacuzzi's® full line of industry-leading Whirlpool tubs. Listed below are the details for the Jacuzzi® Comfort Whirlpool.
- Powerful Single-Speed Motor - Operated electronically from the Jacuzzi® user controls.
- Patented Fixed Airflow - Factory-set airflow maximizes the massaging action.
- 4 TheraPro™ Jets - Delivers power with higher flow and air integration rates for a targeted, vigorous massage that is never too strong of uneven. Fully adjustable TheraPro™ jets let you adjust the flow to tailor the bath to suit your needs.
- 4 AccuPro™ Jets - An essential building block of a Jacuzzi® jetted Whirlpool, this precision jet sends an accurate, pinpointed flow of air and water to target specific areas of your body. AccuPro™ jets are highly adaptable and maneuverable.
- Basic Controls - Electronic, button-operated control allows the user to adjust tub functions
- Right - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, equipment is mounted on the right
- Center - Drain is placed in the center of the tub
- The Capella® collection of tubs are only available with center placed drains
Standard for All Jacuzzi® Tubs:
- Tru-Level™ - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation
- Slip-Resistant Flooring - A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area
- High-Gloss Acrylic - Non-porous, easy to clean, and corrosion, fade and stain resistant
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia
We recognize that buying a tub online can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we created Jacuzzi® University, a 9-part video series aimed at directly answering every question or concern you may have. It also provides an excellent video resource to view the various options available on Jacuzzi® tubs. Attached directly underneath the product details you are reading here you will find "Additional Information" with a link for the Jacuzzi® University PDF. Open this sheet to begin watching the videos. Topics covered include:
- Installation Types - Drop in, undermount, alcove, corner, freestanding, walk-in
- Tub Measurements - Length, width, height, and depth
- Bath Therapy Types (Experiences) - Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool, Salon® Spa
- Pump and Drain Placement - The relationship between the two
- Lighting - Chromatherapy, Illumatherapy
- Whisper Technology - Motor mounting system using patented gel components
- Controls - Basic, Luxury, and LCD