Eye Wash Emergency Mixing Valve
Model 9201E emergency mixing valve (patent pending) thermostatically mixes hot and cold water to provide a safe fluid supply for emergency showers and eyewash equipment. Additionally, to ensure a fail-safe water supply for emergency shower and eyewash stations, a series of cold water by-pass valves open in the event of hot water pressure loss. (No gauges supplied - ASSE 1071 standard recommends gauges be placed 5 to 8 feet downstream for the most accurate temperature measurement.)
- Inlet: 1.25 In
- Outlet: 1.25 In
- Height: 3.5 In
- Width: 7.625 In
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Highest Cold Water Bypass flow rate by class in the industry (65% of the rated tempered water flow rate).
- Lowest internal pressure drop for this class of valve translates into a significant advantage in installations where the supply pressure is low.
- Minimal outlet temperature variation is achieved by having the best minimum flow rate in the industry.
- Valve binding, which is common in the industry, is virtually eliminated by material selection and advanced shuttle design.
- Efficient funnel design with turbulent hot water passages to improve mixing at low flow rates and to enhance temperature control.
- Lime and Calcuim resistant components are used throughout the construction.
- With a flow range of 1 to 31 GPM, this valve can be used for multiple eyewashes or for an emergency shower.
- Superior engineering incorporated into this product carries an extended 3-year warranty.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Haws 9201E