Eyewash and Face Ring System
Haws emergency eyewash and face ring systems, like the all stainless steel 7778B, include anti-surge Soft-Flo heads and 16 spray opening ring, making them ideal for both the eye and face irrigation process. Unit is equipped with an in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer and stainless steel dust cover, so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected. Space efficient stainless steel design and integral wall bracket allow the 7778B to be mounted in a number of easily accessible locations.
- A great addition to multiple unsafe environments where the eyes and face may be exposed to corrosive materials.
- Easily detected and maintained, emergency equipment is equipped with safety sign and test card to record weekly testing.
- Reducing installation time, eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested.
- Type 304 Stainless steel construction make for one corrosive resistant piece of equipment.
- Certified by CSA & IAPMO to meet the ANSI Z358.1-2004 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.